Cocktail is a general purpose utility for OS X that lets you clean, repair and optimize your Mac. It is a powerful digital toolset that helps hundreds of thousands of Mac users around the world get the most out of their computers every day.
The application serves up a perfect mix of maintenance tools and tweaks, all accessible through a clean and easy to use interface. Cocktail's features are arranged into five categories that helps you manage various aspects of your computer. It also comes with an automatic Pilot-mode that allows you to simply press a button and relax, knowing that Cocktail will take care of the rest.
Note: Cocktail (Yosemite Edition) requires OS X 10.10 Yosemite to run.
- Addresses minor compatibility issues with OS X Server 4.1
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may fail to scan preference files
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may fail to restart Core Audio daemon
- Addresses an issue in which improper permissions were applied to the Account Policy log during the rotation of this log
- Addresses an issue in which VoiceOver stopped working after clearing Audio components cache
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may fail to create a Keychain key
- Addresses an issue in which the "Shut Down" Automator action may fail or result in an error
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may stop responding when trying to display certain log files
- Fixed compatibility issues with Adobe CC 2015
- Improvements on the "Purge inactive memory" procedure
- Improvements on the "Clear CrashReporter logs" and the "Clear Apple System logs and diagnostic messages" procedures
- Improvements to the logging function
- Overall performance improvements